Making an Abortion Appointment
Call the office (206) 957-0990 or Toll-free 866-632-6622 Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to schedule an appointment. Our telephone staff can answer any questions you may have about abortion.
When making an appointment, it is helpful to have the following information:
1. The first day of your last menstrual period or the date of conception.
2. Whether you have had a positive pregnancy test at home or in a clinic.
3. A contact phone number where we will be able to confirm your appointment.
4. Information about your method of payment or your insurance carrier and
contact information for verification of coverage.
What to Bring to your Appointment
• A copy of your pregnancy test and/or your blood type. If these are not available,
we can do the tests here at the time of your appointment.
• Relevant medical records, such as ultrasound results, done for this pregnancy at
another health care facility.
• Your medical coupon or insurance card if you would like your insurance billed
AMS Payment Policies.
Things to remember about your Appointment
• A support person is welcome to accompany you to your appointment. Your support
person may also be with you during your procedure.
• Plan to be at our office 2-3 hours for your abortion appointment.
• You are encouraged to eat lightly up to one hour before your appointment.
• You will need to have someone drive you home if you wish to have IV pain medicine.
• A staff person will be available to answer any questions at the time of your appointment.
• We do not recommend bringing children with you to your appointment. Children must
have a caretaker in the waiting area while you are seeing the physician.