If you are one of those people who have dealt with cockroaches in your house, you know how difficult they are to get rid of. If not, then you are one of the lucky ones. Perhaps, you are still looking for a solution, if that is so, keep reading.
Of course, you can use products from the store and the cockroaches will disappear for a while, however, they still come back and even in larger numbers then before. Yes, they are very disgusting to look at, but, the worst thing is that they transmit bacteria, diseases, they can spoil your wallpapers and they will damage your favorite books.
Therefore, we will give you some tips to get rid of them and we will present you with a natural recipe that will help you get eliminate them once and for all.
Tips on How to Get Rid of Cockroaches
- Rinse your cans and bottles before you put them into recycling bins.
- Clean the kitchen floor regularly to prevent sticky spots.
- Wash the dishes immediately after the meals.
- Keep the house, especially the kitchen, clean, at all times.
- Fix water leaks at home because cockroaches love water.
- Take the trash out regularly, so the cockroaches will not be attracted by it.
How to Get Rid of These Pests?
If your home has become a safe haven for these pests use this natural remedy which will help you get rid of them once and for all. The best thing about this remedy is that it is very safe to use and it is very cheap. Thus, do not waste any more money on expensive products and professional extermination, just try the following remedy.
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Just chop the onions well and add the baking soda in them. Next, put the mixture in the corners of your home and do it every day. As soon as you try it, you will start noticing some dead roaches around your home.
We bet that this sounds surprising, however, this is the best solution, try it and you will see that in quick time you will remove these stubborn pests from your house and they will be a problem of the past.