Ginger is one of the healthiest foods on the planet originating from China. It is normally used as a spice in the Asian cuisine, but nowadays it is also used for treating and preventing many different health issues.
Due to its properties, ginger is very beneficial in eliminating fats, stimulating weight loss, and improving the immune system. Ginger acts as a potent antioxidant, which eliminates toxins. It also helps in burning fat, which leads to losing weight in a healthy way. Furthermore, it prevents food cravings and keeps you full longer.
Moreover, due to its abundance of nutrients and minerals, such as gingerol, zingerone, copper, etc., ginger has the ability to make your immune system stronger. It is also beneficial in preventing various health issues and illnesses.
Here’s the ginger juice recipe that will help you lose weight and boost your immunity:
Ginger Juice Recipe
- 2 inches chopped ginger root
- 50 ounces water
First, boil the water and add the chopped ginger root in it. Then, when the roots become soft, remove from heat and strain the mixture. If you want to add more taste you can squeeze some lemon juice in it. Consume this remedy every day. For best results regarding weight loss consume it at least six months.
Other Ginger Juice Benefits:
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer: Ginger has the ability to neutralize free radicals and thus prevents the formation of cancer cells.
- Alleviates Arthritis: Its anti-inflammatory properties due to its ingredient Gingerol help in reducing and relieving the symptoms of arthritis.
- Prevents Ulcers: The ingredients found in ginger are useful for acid reflux treatment, and may substitute drugs usually prescribed for this issue which can cause ulcers.
- Prevents Flatulence and Indigestion: Ginger may also prevent flatulence by eliminating stomach bloating and gasses. It will improve digestion by reducing constipation and diarrhea.
- Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases: It will improve the overall heart condition by enhancing blood circulation and preventing the formation of blood clots. Furthermore, it will reduce the levels of sugar and bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Relieves Coughs and Sore Throat: By consuming hot ginger juice, you can relieve a cough, nasal congestion, and sore throat.
- Relieves Headaches and Toothache: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, ginger is very beneficial for relieving any kind of ache.